India Education Awards follows a comprehensive research methodology to ensure that the true leaders in different business categories are identified and felicitated for their efforts.
It all starts with a self nomination process where institutes or individuals in India are invited by us to nominate themselves.
- Institutes send their nomination entries
- Internal validation by the jury
- External validation by the jury
- Announcement of Winners
- Awards ceremony
- Hall of Fame
The broad research methodology for our various studies is as follows:
- Identification of the key brands and professionals in a particular business category and geographical zone and inviting them for participation in the market research depending upon their location and focus of their business.
- About 25% of the participants who nominate themselves or their institutes make it to the next stage after the initial screenings of the nominations received.
- Collection of data from the participating institutes and professionals about their products/services, infrastructure, Annual Growth of business, etc.
- Gauging the popularity and perception of the participants amongst the end consumers through collection of data through feedback forms.
- This stage is focused on gathering insights into the brand equity, customer feedback, media visibility and feedback from the industry.
- Grading the participants on different criteria through collected data/feedback/opinion scores.